Saturday, December 11, 2021

BLOGGING EXPERIENCE

 


''Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be.'' The greatest adventure of life is to live a life that you dream to. Blogging has helped me reach glorious heights and culminated within me the seeds of flair of imagination. It has given me a new avenue and a plethora of exhilaration. It has enabled me to take an edge of the seat. This is a special day for me wishing me my ardor of writing to flourish more. Wow! It has been a year of writing blogs. 

Blog is more than a companion to me, which has given me a shoulder to rely upon. I feel just like yesterday since I set about writing, whereas it's already been a year. Stepping into the 1st year of writing experience, I have planned of many events to execute. I must acknowledge that this is a pleasant  beginning. I have discerned that my best days are arriving, this is the beginning of something great. With smile on my face,I have miles and miles to cover with undeterred vim and vigour . I  am seeking the exigency of all my voracious readers to grace me with your blessings that I get enormous expertise to write and unwrap the bewitching ideas and portray my views in a captivating manner. It was all your able guidance and unwavering support that has brought me till here and I am glad you all are behind me whenever I am in need of with your invincible inspiration and motivation. Please bestow me with your ceaseless kind words that melts my heart like lumps of honey. My thoughts of writing has not only been an introspection but it has also become a framework that I am tempted to follow. Writing a blog has taken a lot of effort from me to pen down my thoughts, which is quite admirable; but just like Life acts as an echo, whatever we do comes back in return. Love begets love, what we do in profuse quantity will be given back in a lavish amount. In similitude, writing a blog has evinced upon with the consonance of realities and fantasies of life. The music of rhythm it has created me in my mind is ever dynamic and cannot be ever forgotten. Whenever I write something, I lose myself to my work that I become consigned in oblivion. Anything I do or say would not be enough to appreciate the blogging website. May the rainbow of joy and delight spread in all my readers with unquenchable enthusiasm. 

" Hope is the attribute of bird's feathers,   

  That perches in the soul,                               

And sings the tune without words,            

And never stops at all." 

Through these words, I desire to convey the message that just as the sunset takes place everyday and the sun shines again for hours together. The new beginnings are always beautiful and each day makes me immune with hope to write and learn new things from my surroundings, which is a great book to learn.

Thank you for taking your valuable time to read my essays. Happy Reading! Hope I did not bore you. 



5 comments:

  1. Namaskaram,
    Happy first Anniversary of your Blogging journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first year anniversary of your blog's dear Sidharrth. Visited your website, it looks superb. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all happy birthday sidharth, be happy always, good to see on your one year anniversary, ii am always admire of your essays, you are great thinker and writer, keep it up.. Continue your good work. Like to see many in upcoming days, convey my wishes to shivani also, god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really it's happy to see u have reached ur first blog anniversary...Extraordinary work made u reach this place.. waiting for more works from u....No words to enjoy this happiness.....praying God for ur more success in all aspects....

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, share and follow Sidharrth's Island of Literature.

MY BIRTHDAY

MY BIRTHDAY

  The most awaited day has now come in my life. This day indeed stands as a metaphor in my life. This day, indeed reminds me of the various ...