Tuesday, January 10, 2023

MY PEN

 My pen, my pen, my little pen;

You helped me enter the lion's den,

You made me write about the hen,

You made me realize that life is a zen.


You were a shaking pen, holding my 

emotions and thoughts in your grip,

How can I ever forget to take you in my

trip?

I admire your lovely scratch,

Can any other pen make a potential match?

My lovely friends playing catch-catch,


Having my pocket checked,

Made me feel dejected,

I who was once elated,

Started thinking can I ride a horse without a 

horse?

Can I write with a pen without a pen?


Many good-doers came up,

Interested in patching me up,

One man wanted me to take his advice and wallet,

I have lost my pen and my hope too,

Can I even love the cow's moo?


With my pen, I had the world,

But now I feel devoid,

Pen! Pen! Pen! Pen!

Your loss thought me how to move ahead,

My thoughts were limited,

My pen, you had been kind

And helped me express,

You were like a silent warrior,

Forever mightier than the savior!


Converting people's vision into reality through words, Sidharrth's Island of Literature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, share and follow Sidharrth's Island of Literature.

MY BIRTHDAY

MY BIRTHDAY

  The most awaited day has now come in my life. This day indeed stands as a metaphor in my life. This day, indeed reminds me of the various ...