Friday, December 11, 2020

MY BIRTHDAY

 


The most awaited day has now come in my life. This day indeed stands as a metaphor in my life. This day, indeed reminds me of the various cherished moments in my life. I am caught up by the wordly pleasures. On this day, 15 years ago, came along with me my little twin sister, who has bestowed a lot of love and care upon me. I feel blessed to be showered by the unending love of my parents. It is indeed a rare bliss for me today and I feel lucky enough to celebrate my day with my dearest sister and no one else would have been equipped with this loveliest opportunity in their life. And who so happy- as me and my sister? This day brings me the recounts of my childhood memories with a person who stands by me in each and every phase of my life. My parents always provide me with their unwavering support. They are the persons behind making this day a wonderful day for me, which will be worthy enough to be remembered ever in my life. House decorated with balloons, filling my heart with happiness. Sometimes, it makes me say my heart can't hold much more happiness evinced upon me. It's a day, when I and my lovable sister call our friends and cut the cake in the evening. It indeed makes me happy to say how gifted I am to have such friends who care a lot about me and they wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Those words of them make me fly of happiness. More than that, their gifts and surprises, make me happy. My birthday is made up of many small incidents, which might look simple, but are of deep importance in my life.


At last, I would like to wish my sister the best wishes on our birthday, along with a desire to spend each and every second of my life with her. She's the one, who fills the place of best friend in my life, by giving me a shoulder to rely upon. I am out of words to express my feelings on this day... 

Converting people's vision into reality through words, Sidharrth's Island of Literature"

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you and sivani, so nice to read, good and keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you and sivani, so nice to read, good and keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Siddharth..God bless u with lot of happiness..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sidharrth, maybe I saw your blog a little late... But it was awesome, maybe you should even start writing some stories, poems and articles. The words which you used here to describe your feelings on your sister, your grammer, vocabulary everything was 💯 percent amazing. If you write like this in your boards you will 105/100

    Once again I wish you belated happy birthday 🎂🎁

    -K.Ajay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday my son...Still in my eyes I could see the same cute little stars that showered in ur birthday.But to my surprise u have grown up in such a way that Iam really proud of u .your island of literature is really a treasure as u both were.....
    Praying God to give u more skills and talents as this in ur upcoming days...🥰💓

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated birthday wishes to dear sid and sivu...stay blessed...fabulous write up..it takes the reader to their
    Childhood..

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, share and follow Sidharrth's Island of Literature.

MY BIRTHDAY

MY BIRTHDAY

  The most awaited day has now come in my life. This day indeed stands as a metaphor in my life. This day, indeed reminds me of the various ...