Thursday, January 7, 2021

A WALK IN THE MOON LIGHT

 


It was a day when I had discerned myself to be solitary, when there was none to accompany me at my home. Has there been times when you felt lonely? What was the methodology adopted by you to overcome such situation?I developed within me a sense of feeling that the day was being tedious, where I'm in a scenario of doing nothing. I was distraught, when I was lost in the imagination of how the day would unfold further. All the hope was shattered by the cloud of despair. Then my conscious wasn't able to surpass the incident. As a child, I emerge with lots of desires, dreams and fantasies upon any adverse situations.Upon deep contemplation, I decided to wander out in the moonlight. "Albeit, I was all alone; I didn't feel the region to be prone."I embarked to walk as the darkness commenced. I relished each and every nick of the second. At that point of juncture, I realised that it's we who have the prowess to make merry even from the hardships in our life. Each phase of our life as a peregrination evinces us the smallest of lessons from the tome of life. That day, I felt immense joy that one as a child, could say might have never experienced in my life.


"As rain could wash away everything, similarly even the paleness of moonlight had washed away the dejection that day. " Walking in moonlight elevates our spirit, enlivens our soul and rejuvenates our mind. The scene was extremely captivating, that it made me to stand astonished without words to express the nature's beauty. It was pleasant to see the jasmines bloom in the presence of moon and the picturesque scenes all around. Indeed, in my views, the ethereal sights, scenes and sounds of nature are enchanting. A walk in the moonlight touched upon my conscience and I was greatly moved by that incident that day. The tranquility over there gave my mind a sense of peace. It would have been even more rapturous and added a feel of euphoria, if you all would've been with me at that place!!! 

Converting people's vision into reality through words, Sidharrth's Island of Literature"

7 comments:

  1. Super siddharth....walking in moon light is really a wonderful experience....your words made me feel as if I'm in that place....lovely and lonely....👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice lines siddharth... keep writing 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos sid...u took us into a imaginary world with ur words...lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid......
    Ur way of expression of ur memories is awesome
    Keep doing the best :)! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learnt many words from you, u r doing great work, applause. Olden days people used to walk only in moon light, No power, so all should reach home with in 6pm, I like to walk after reading ur literature, day by day u r shining more, keep it up..

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, share and follow Sidharrth's Island of Literature.

MY BIRTHDAY

MY BIRTHDAY

  The most awaited day has now come in my life. This day indeed stands as a metaphor in my life. This day, indeed reminds me of the various ...