Saturday, January 23, 2021

SIGNIFICANCE OF DREAMS

 


One's life is full of aspirations and hankering. What we dream is what we achieve. One as an individual always is ambitious to reach glorious heights in his life. There are many individuals who build castles in the sky. But I believe in fulfilling all my dreams, giving them a true essence, enabling me to sense a feeling of felicity. I'm blessed to have all my necessities with me in legion. During my childhood, as I had said, I had a deep desire to measure the intense heights of the sky, as if I were a bird. Now I had made it as a determination to pursue in my life. Similarly, one has to move heaven and earth, then only he would be able to overcome the greatest odds of life and reach the apogee in his life. Indeed, one is destined to do great things in life, whose existence might even not have been recognised by him. It is thus indispensable to dream in life. 

When we dream, we would be able to cognize and apprehend our potential. One would then be equipped to handle his priorities. Also whenever we're doing a new thing, which would yield the best results, one needs to overcome the fear and venture forth and he would realize that he was born with fabulous wings. Thus it becomes one's duty of utmost sincerity in life to sow the seeds of immense zeal within himself to achieve the milestone. My father has always imparted and impressed the reality of life that " There are thousands of miles to travel in life and each mile expounds us the best lessons of life." My father was the one who had explicated within me the true value of dreams, at every phase of my life. When one confronts the toughest impediments, he reaches his desired dream. 

One then undergoes leaps and bounds in his life. Hence, one needs to build a cake of dreams, which would be the special make of him. Speaking as an aspirant, one must always stack his memories and dreams in his life. One needs to be passionate, optimistic and persistent in life. It is said that "Mementos are a token of love. They help us to recollect our memories." Similarly, dreams also create an imagery in front of our eyes. Therefore always dream to aim high in life.

"Cream makes a cake delicious, dream makes your life fabulous."

Converting people's vision into reality through words, Sidharrth's Island of Literature"


4 comments:

  1. Dream high to reach the sky ..continue to dream more and enter in to new world,which is full of happiness 👌👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream is the entry steps of Poet, your thoughts and wordings are nice,I wish your dreams to
    come true.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, share and follow Sidharrth's Island of Literature.

MY BIRTHDAY

MY BIRTHDAY

  The most awaited day has now come in my life. This day indeed stands as a metaphor in my life. This day, indeed reminds me of the various ...