Friday, January 1, 2021

NEW YEAR EVE

                                                                                                                                                                                                         


       This is the beginning of a new day. What ever we do today enhances our future. The day of the new year indeed is the day of felicity in one's life, for it reminds us of the vivid memories of the previous years that flash in our mind. On the auspicious day of the New year eve, we endeavoured to recollect our memories from the various phases of our lives. All of us shared our exhilaration from the time when we're growing from a small bud to a flower. I and my friends filled up the day with many games and excitement. New year adds a touch of many more memories in our lives. The meaning of new year stands different for different people of varying ages in certain degree. The tiny tots enjoy the new year in a different manner, while the elders in other. We kids too had wonderful celebration of new year. We gave a gift to each other. It gave me, my friends and my sister immense pleasure to unwrap the surprises. We embellished our house with balloons and distributed sweets to our neighbours. This new year is indeed welcoming the various pleasures that we might have missed the previous years of our life. All the years have some precious significance in my life and this year too I would leave no stones unturned in seeking for the joyous moments in life. I indeed feel that this new year will provide us with many smile as though travelling in River Nile. 

This new year too, I've developed within me many dreams and aspirations that would definitely be fulfilled. If I were a bird, I would have flew the intense heights of sky. Similarly, as a kid, I would do all the best things that I can do. I always wish that humanity should flourish and develop with virtues such as kindness, which I've already inculcated from many. The new year eve indeed provided a revitalizing and invigorating feeling, that could never be forgotten by me as an individual. Each and every year might look ordinary, but the actions that we do and the way we see it makes it extraordinary and a remarkable one. The passing of the year was like the beginning of dawn from dusk. The ending of the year of 2020 and the beginning of the year of 2021 was marked by the fabulous cake cutting event, which indeed suffused the atmosphere with joy and was indeed a heart touching moment for me...  

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2021...

Converting people's vision into reality through words, Sidharrth's Island of Literature"

7 comments:

  1. Great work Sidharrth, and a happy new year. Enjoy ur day

    ReplyDelete
  2. As u said fly to heights like a bird...wishing u all the best for ur new endeavors...happy new year 🎉✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up Sidharrth 👌👏😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year sidharth, you started the year with great literature and dream, I wish ur dream to happen, even in my childhood I had that feeling, Enjoy each and every day with more happiness in 2021

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish u a very Happy Newyear Siddhu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Action we do and the way we see it makes difference.
    You are unwrapping new sides and views.
    Your Gliding thoughts add cherry to the New Year 🍰

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, share and follow Sidharrth's Island of Literature.

MY BIRTHDAY

MY BIRTHDAY

  The most awaited day has now come in my life. This day indeed stands as a metaphor in my life. This day, indeed reminds me of the various ...