Sunday, December 27, 2020

MY DESIRE AS A CHILD

 


 "Each and every child has his own aspirations and desires in life." A child fills his childhood with the sweetest and cherishing memories in his life. I remember those days, when my mother held my hand, making me feel a strong sense of security. She was the one who fed me food when I was small. She, along with my father were responsible in creating a friendly and amiable atmosphere for me. According to my sister, I provided her a parental care and affection. It fills my mind with a sense of ectasy, when my parents bought me the loveliest of gifts for me. They bought me the things of necessity in life and were the main reasons behind moulding me and shaping my future. I am indeed a model of my lovely parents, who can shape me as per my desire. I am happy and satisfied with whatever life has provided me. I would always like to venture into the world of imagination, where I would go back to my childhood and bring out small recounts from my childhood. My childhood is indeed a memorable one, which is made up of moments of enormous depth in my life. My childhood memories always stay in my heart. Whenever someone asks me about my dream in life as a child, I stand rigid and say them that, "I always dream of being a small child, so that I can enjoy each and every smallest incidents in life."

When I was small, my life was free, without any source of tension. As a child, I had a deep desire to touch the glorious heights of the sky, by measuring it, by flying as a bird. Now, I feel that my deepest desire of my childhood has been fulfilled by my parents, due to whom I feel that I am coming out with flying colours in my life. Sometimes, when my parents found me pondering over the past, they find me inconsolable. But I became conscious of the fact that days once gone cannot be brought back once again through any means.  I, too,give acceptance to the present, since it is also worthful to be kept in mind for ages in my life. I used to roam hither and thither in my childhood and my parents used to catch me. So, I would always appreciate the fantasies in my life, as a child and a boy. They are indeed vivid and distinct from each other. The moments are quite captivating.

Converting people's vision into reality through words, Sidharrth's Island of Literature"

10 comments:

  1. Lovely dear.....your words enter deep in to memories and brought back everyone's childhood....without parents we are nothing to this world ....Good work...👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sidharth.. keep dng this good work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful word with excellent and deep meaning.... Great going Siddharth.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see your wonderful writings. You've depicted our childhood dreams. I'll always be supporting you in all aspects. Come out with your words, you can touch the sky. Keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work siddharth... excellent...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a time traveller you are!, Nice remembrance, you have added deep feelings to every words, Very nice, Keep it up.. Good work sidharth. _ Muthuraman

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a time traveller you are!, Nice remembrance, you have added deep feelings to every words, Very nice, Keep it up.. Good work sidharth. _ Mithuraman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work, i would suggest ypu to write on what is beauty? and who behold's it ?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, share and follow Sidharrth's Island of Literature.

MY BIRTHDAY

MY BIRTHDAY

  The most awaited day has now come in my life. This day indeed stands as a metaphor in my life. This day, indeed reminds me of the various ...